Slough Canal Festival is a wonderful weekend by the water!
Two days of fantastic fun for all the family with free entry, free parking, free displays and performances in the main arena and much more. And full disability access to the site and allocated parking.
This year there will be:
• Canal boat trips (for a small fee)
• Birds of prey displays
• A display by Little Nippers terrier and lurcher racing
• A steam engine train that will take children and families on trips around the arena
• A mobile farm
• Ferret racing
• Charity and arts and crafts stalls
• Emma’s Crafty Kids session all day
• Face painting and glitter tattoos (just £1 each)
• Bungee trampoline (just £1)
• Small funfair rides
• A bouncy castle
• Food and a mobile bar.
On Saturday there will be special displays from RPM at 12.45pm and 3.15pm. The RPM show features some of the best bike trials riders in the country, dazzling audiences with displays of power and control with their bike display skills and showmanship.
On Sunday, Mighty Smith will perform in a strong man show at 12.45pm and 3.15pm. Come along and be impressed by his show of strength. There will also be a circus skills workshop by Scotty’s Circus Workshop – you can try your hand at plate spinning, using magic wands and bean bag juggling, among other things.
Click here for a Map showing the location of Bloom Park
For more information contact events on 01753 875194 or e-mail email@example.com
DATE: 7 and 8 September 2019
LOCATION: Bloom Park, Middlegreen Road, Langley, Slough
BOOKING DETAILS: No booking required