Making of an Artist
Tue 19 Feb to Tue 19 Feb
Shiraz Khan, an actor and film maker who has worked on many feature and short films, will be delivering an interactive session called ‘Making of an Artist’, helping creative people by sharing his own experiences and drawing parallels to setting up their own businesses.
In this session, Shiraz will cover the following:
- A Business mind
- Tangibles vs Intangibles
- Fighting your inner demons
- Time – Why the hurry to succeed?
- The downtimes or The LULL
- Embracing the unknown
- Feeling out of step with the rest of the world
- You decide what you want to do or be
- Keeping motivated
- Look after yourself