HOME BUILD BURSARY
HOME Build are small arts commissions designed to strengthen the local arts sector and cultural offer in Slough.
We are looking for artists, cultural groups, community organisations and creative businesses based in Slough who have a long-term commitment to the town and to benefiting the people of Slough.
The bursary aims to encourage partnerships, support development, test ideas and raise the profile and capacity of creative projects and organisations through small-scale creative activities.
These activities may fall into the following categories, though the list is NOT exhaustive. You may apply for a maximum of £2,500 for:
- Paying for arts training or conference fees
- Going to see new work for artistic inspiration – both for practitioners and the groups you work with
- Research and development to test out creative ideas and explore demand
- Marketing and PR activities to raise the profile of your arts organisation/group
- Setting up new arts classes and activities
- Match-funding for other bids (where the activity meets the aims of HOME Slough
- Volunteer recruitment and support
- Developing new arts partnerships
In order to decide which ideas are commissioned, a panel of three Slough residents (chosen from our Creative Connectors) and two representatives from HOME Slough consortium will meet to review all applications.
Application Deadline – Monday 19 June 2017